- In Stock
- Product Code:
- EV Power
BCP Non-smart DLB Wall Charger 32A 1P (Load Bal)
The BCP AC Wall Charger with Dynamic Load Balancing (DLB) comes in a smart or non-smart version, for home use. Features a Type 2 connector and is compatible with all Type 2 EVs/PHEVs. RFID card access allows the user to secure access to the charger.
Adjustable output from 6 Amp - 32 Amp, the BCP Wall Charger can be either wall-mounted or pile mounted.
Dynamic Load Balancing is technology which will can maintain the dynamic balance of the total household current and ensure the safety of electricity to avoid home overload. Simply set the Max Current Value on the DLB box and the charger will automatically adjust the current to the car. The total household current will not be overloaded due to charging. For example if you set your car to charge at 32 Amp but your household appliances are using 45 Amp, then your car will only charge at 15 Amp (given 63 Amp is the usual supply by your power provider).
An RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) card holders only can access the charger. Simply swipe your card along the BCP Wall Charger RFID reader.
Requires a EV charging lead. Please ensure you own a Type 2 to Type 2 or Type 2 to Type 1 EV Charging lead (sold seperately). If you don't know what Type your EV or PHEV is please call us or click here to use our helpful EV Charging Products Finder tool.
380mm Hx 169mm W x 201/159 mm D
- Built-in over-voltage and under-voltage protection(U>264V or U<187V)
- Over- current protection, over temperature protection, imperfect earth detection
- CP abnormal signal protection and type A + DC 6mA for Europe standard.
- Operating temperature range: -25 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- IP65 (socket IP55) protection rate - provide shelter recommended
- operating humidity range 0-95% for indoor and outdoor.
- Temperature sensor built-in for fire protection.
- Leakage test function (to ensure the normal operation of leakage protection)
- Automatic reset after troubleshooting. That means when a charger stops working when an anomaly is detected, the charger will periodically self- check whether the anomaly is eliminated. The charger will start to work automatically after ensure the anomaly has been eliminated
- The ramp-down stop current charging mode protects the EV batteries.
- Rated charging current can be set according to different home load conditions.
- Lightning protection to ensure personal safety.
- Standard: EN IEC 61851-1:2019 IEC 61851-1:2017
- Certificate: CE/CB/UKCA/SAA
- 5 year warranty
*** Connecting multiple leads (end to end) together in order to extend the reach is dangerous.
Always ask a qualified electrician to check that the wiring of your home before charging any EV/PHEV using your domestic circuits