- In Stock
- Product Code:
- EV Power
BCP Smart Tethered Type 2 (6m) DLB Wall Charger 32A 1P (Load Bal)
Charging at home is easy. Suitable for single phase power supply this 7kW BCP AC Wall Charger comes with Dynamic Load Balancing (DLB) technology and a tethered Type 2 cable (6m). Compatible with all Type 2 EVs/PHEVs. RFID swipecard allows only authorised users to gain access to the charger.
Includes 6mA DC Detection, no requirement for RCD Type B at installation. Note: Electrician will need to wire in an isolation switch and supply an RCBO 32A 1p slimline at your switch board.
Adjustable output from 6 Amp - 32 Amp, the BCP Wall Charger can be either wall-mounted or pile mounted. If you want to use solar power then take a look at the BCP Solar package.
Dynamic Load Balancing is technology which will maintain the dynamic balance of the total household current and ensure the safety of electricity to avoid home overload. Simply set the Max Current Value in the Z-Box app on your smartphone and the charger will automatically adjust the current to the car. The total household current will not be overloaded due to charging. For example if you set your car to charge at 32Amp but your household appliances are using 45 Amp, then your car will only charge at 15 Amp (given 63 Amp is the usual supply by your power provider).
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) card holders only can access the charger. Simply swipe your card along the BCP Wall Charger RFID reader.
If you don't know what Type your EV or PHEV is please call us but the charging port should be the same as the picture of a Type 2 charging port below.
380mm H x 169mm W x 201/159 mm D
- Single phase
- Built-in over-voltage and under-voltage protection(U>264V or U<187V)
- Over- current protection, over temperature protection, imperfect earth detection.
- CP abnormal signal protection and type A + DC 6mA for Europe standard.
- Operating temperature range: -25 ℃ ~ +55 ℃.
- IP65 (socket IP55) protection rate - provide shelter recommended.
- Operating humidity range 0-95% for indoor and outdoor.
- Temperature sensor built-in for fire protection.
- Leakage test function (to ensure the normal operation of leakage protection).
- Automatic reset after troubleshooting. That means when a charger stops working when an anomaly is detected, the charger will periodically self- check whether the anomaly is eliminated. The charger will start to work automatically after ensure the anomaly has been eliminated.
- The ramp-down stop current charging mode protects the EV batteries.
- Rated charging current can be set according to different home load conditions.
- Lightning protection to ensure personal safety.
- Standard: EN IEC 61851-1:2019 IEC 61851-1:2017
- Certificate: CE/CB/UKCA/SAA
- 5 year warranty
*** Connecting multiple leads (end to end) together in order to extend the reach is dangerous.
Always ask a qualified electrician to check the wiring of your home before charging any EV/PHEV using your domestic circuits. If the installation of the EV Power Wall Charger is not correct then some features of the charger or app may not work properly. There should be no components left in the box as all parts are required to ensure safety and proper function!
Z-Box App for real-time data interface - view charging data, set charging current, voltage and max charging power.
- Choose correct DLB mode for solar (optional)
- Set weekly charging reservation
- Z-Box App for real-time data interface - view charging data, set charging current, voltage and max charging power.
- Connect via bluetooth or wifi
- Set charging timer
- Choose correct DLB mode for solar (optional) - requires purchase of SOlar DLB box (extra cost) see our Solar BCP Package
- Set weekly charging reservation