- In Stock
- Product Code:
- EV Power
BCP Non-smart DLB Wall Charger 32A 1P (Load Bal)
The 7kW BCP AC Wall Charger with Dynamic Load Balancing (DLB) features a Type 2 connector and is compatible with all EVs/PHEVs. Connect your Type 2 to Type 2 lead or Type 2 to Type 1 lead (not included) to the wall charger and then plug it into your car for convenient, safe charging.
Includes 6mA DC Detection, no requirement for RCD Type B at installation. Note: Electrician will need to supply RCBO 32A 1p slimline at your switch board and an isloation switch.
5 x RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) cards included. RFID cards prevent unauthorised access. Simply swipe your card along the BCP Wall Charger RFID reader to unlock.
Adjustable output from 6 Amp - 32 Amp, the BCP Wall Charger can be either wall-mounted or pile mounted and wired to single phase supply (most domestic situations).
Dynamic Load Balancing is technology which will ensure total household current will not be overloaded due to charging. For example if your household appliances are using 45 Amp, then your car will only charge at 15 Amp (given 63 Amp is the usual supply by your power provider). Your electrician will set this up for you during the installation.
Suitable for many EV/PHEV: Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, Range Rover, Tesla, Jaguar, Mini, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Volvo, VW, Skoda, MG, Renault and more
If you don't know what Type your EV or PHEV is please call us.
380mm Hx 169mm W x 201/159 mm D
- Single phase.
- Built-in over-voltage and under-voltage protection (U>264V or U<187V).
- Over-current protection, over temperature protection, imperfect earth detection.
- CP abnormal signal protection and type A + DC 6mA for Europe standard.
- Operating temperature range: -25 ℃ ~ +55 ℃.
- IP65 (socket IP55) protection rate - provide shelter recommended.
- Operating humidity range 0-95% for indoor and outdoor.
- Temperature sensor built-in for fire protection.
- Leakage test function (to ensure the normal operation of leakage protection).
- Automatic reset after troubleshooting. That means that the charger will stop working when an anomaly is detected, then the charger will periodically self-check whether the anomaly is eliminated. The charger will start to work automatically if the anomaly has been eliminated.
- The ramp-down stop current charging mode protects the EV batteries.
- Rated charging current can be set according to different home load conditions.
- Lightning protection to ensure personal safety.
- Standard: EN IEC 61851-1:2019 IEC 61851-1:2017
- Certificate: CE/CB/UKCA/SAA
- 5 year warranty
*** Connecting multiple leads (end to end) together in order to extend the reach is dangerous.
Always ask a qualified electrician to check the wiring of your home before charging any EV/PHEV using your domestic circuits